David Sackett Annual Trial of the Year Award
Each year The Society for Clinical Trials presents an award to the randomized clinical trial published in the previous year that best fulfills the following standards:
- It improves the lot of humankind.
- It provides the basis for a substantial, beneficial change in health care.
- It reflects expertise in subject matter, excellence in methodology, and concern for study participants.
- It overcame obstacles in implementation.
- The presentation of its design, execution, and results is a model of clarity and intellectual soundness.
The deadline for nominations is in January and the award will be presented at the SCT Annual Meeting in May. Nominations must be submitted online.
The trial must be closed to patient follow-up and have been published in print or electronically in the calendar year. For questions, please contact the main SCT Office at email@example.com.
© 2020 Society for Clinical Trials. All Rights Reserved.