SCT 31st Annual Meeting (2010)
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, USA
SCT members have access to slides from the 31st Annual Meeting in Baltimore. Members can click here
Discover the educational value of the SCT Annual Meeting!
The SCT Meeting draws an international audience for presentations and discussions on the most critical and timely topics facing clinical trials and research. For some video highlights of the keynote speakers from the 31st Annual Meeting in Baltimore, see directly below.
- Workshop - Adaptive Clinical Trials
- Welcome Remarks - President Colin Begg
- Curtis Meinert Honorary Keynote Address: "FDA, Clinical Trials and Public Health" Dr. Joshua M. Sharfstein, Food and Drug Administration
- Introduction of 2010 SCT Fellows
- Founders Lecture: "Publicly Funded Clinical Trials in the Era of Comparative Research Effectiveness" Dr. Richard Schilsky, University of Chicago
Note: SCT members have access to the full length videos from these highlight sessions. Members - click here to view the full videos and slides
. If you are not currently a member and want to enjoy benefits like access to this information, click here